Back to All Events

Buckman Art Show & Sell - A Buckman PTA Benefit

  • Buckman Art Focus Elementary School 320 Southeast 16th Avenue Portland, OR, 97214 United States (map)

This year is the 25th Annual Buckman Art Show & Sell! Join us March 7-8 to explore 140+ art booths, live music, food, art activities, and more. Participating artists donate 30% of their proceeds to benefit the Buckman Elementary School PTA. The remaining 70% goes directly to the artists themselves.

Earlier Event: February 11
Northwest Flower and Garden Show
Later Event: March 18
San Francisco Flower & Garden Show